SOCIAL MEDIA CO-ORDINATOR OPENING
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will enjoy a critical role in creating original digital content across several social media platforms with a great eye for photography (knowledge of lighting, editing, etc) for both model photos and flat lay photos.
Manage all aspects of social media for the business, including increasing sales, promoting products, scheduling and coordinating store events, securing and scheduling models and photographing models for media content for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more.
- Develop social media strategy along with cohesive branding
- Create original content
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting
- Steady growth of (authentic) followers
- Timely response to all comments & DMs in keeping with our brand
- Working knowledge of photo editing programs, apps.
- Working knowledge of Canva or similar program or app for ad creation
- Knowledgeable with Facebook, Instagram and TikTok business suites
- Knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok algorithms and how to interpret page data
- Up to date on current fashion
- Eye for putting outfits together
- Experience with posting flat lays
- Comfortable with employee photoshoots
- Detail oriented and familiar with our brand
- Strong time management, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Available 15+ hours per week
- High School Diploma or GED required. Preferably at least 1 year experience in similar position.
What We Offer
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15+ hours per week
- Flexible schedule including working from home some hours
- Generous employee discount
- Growth potential and a lot of fun building a business
APPLY IN PERSON AT EITHER OF OUR STORES:
Princeton, KY at 410 US Hwy 62 W in the Princeton Plaza between Ruler Foods & ATT
Grand Rivers, KY at 179 W. Mississippi Ave (old Shirt Shack building)
OR – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE